Come along to our monthly music industry networking forums and see how we all contribute
“How do you build your music career and improve your chances of success.”
Big changes are taking place in the music industry. There has never been a better time to make quality music and promote it on your OWN terms.
But nobody produces a piece of music or puts on a gig without the help and support of others. And few ‘creatives’ have the time or the skills to produce their work or market it effectively.
So how do you build your career and improve your chances of success?
Unless you are one of the lucky few (yes you Ed), the best answer is to build a genuinely supportive team around you – in other words, to network.
To build an enthusiastic and supportive network that will inspire its members to reach their full potential, both creatively and commercially.
To set up an industry-focused knowledge base and gather together a host of great services and expert people and organisations for the benefit of all members.
To act as a voice for the Bristol music industry, with the ability to make things happen, locally and nationally.
How we measure our success
- Collaboration between members
- Input of new ideas to improve opportunities
- Secured funding or partnerships to benefit member activities
- A growing network of members and monthly meeting attendance
- Active engagement with music industry professionals outside Bristol
- Effective lobbying for change where needed